[evonline2002_webheads] I need help: Survey for Latin American Teachers

  • Helping North
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 5, 2010
      Dear all,
      This is a message for Latin American teachers of English who work at secondary school. I need help for my dissertation. I would be thankful if Latin American Teachers of English who can answer a survey and who can also forward the survey to their secondary school students for them to answer it too could contact me.

      Please contact me if you can participate. The survey is totally anonymous and it is done online. You may send the link to your students by mail and they just have to click on the answers to about 25 questions.

      If you can participate, please write to helpingnorth@... or to paulaledesma@...

      thanks a lot in advance

      Paula Ledesma (In Argentina)
      www.teach-with-internet.wikispaces.com

    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary