Re: google Forms

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010
      Thank you, Nina for your response.
      Hugs, Nelba

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos"
      <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > Hi Nelba,
      > I used GF to create some worksheets for my class last semester. Yes, I
      included the question "What is your name?" because I don't think there
      was any other way to identify the students. The problem was I could not
      print out their pages easily (and when I finally managed to do it the
      format was lost so it was nearly impossible to read), so I could not
      give them feedback on their answers. It was very irritating, so after 2
      worksheets I stopped and just made old-fashioned worksheets.

      > I guess GF can be used for anonymous midterm feedback, or information
      collecting, but for worksheets I couldn't figure out how to do what I
      needed to do.

      > I'll be interested to see if anyone had better luck.
      >
      > Nina
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nelba" nelbaq@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Webheads:
      > > I would like to know if any of you has used Google Forms in your
      > > classes.
      > > I think GF may be very interesting for reading comprehension
      > > activities. ( do you use it for any other purpose? ) But the problem
      is
      > > that the responses are annonymous...I could not find any resource in
      GF