Re: Invitation

  • justine.arena
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
      Dear Chaouki,

      Your blog looks beautiful. I am officially a follower on your blog now. :)

      Congrats!

      Justine

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, chaouki mkaddem <chaouki-boss@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >

      > I am a member of many groups and the one with which I fell in love as soon as I joined it is the WEBHEADS. One of the most valuable features in this community is the notion of sharing. So, why only few members have joined my poetry blog that I want to share with you. I really need your encouragement and support.
      >

      > You are cordially invited to follow my blog either on Blogpost or networkedblogs on facebook. Looking forward to seeing you on the "followers" list. Here are the links:
      >

      > http://chaoukimkaddem.blogspot.com/
      >

      > http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/ch._mkaddem_poetry/
      >

      > Love!!
      >

      > Chaouki

    • chaouki mkaddem
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
        Dear justine,
        Thanks for being a follower on my blog. Yes' it looks beautiful and you made look it more beautiful when you joined it. I think it will look amazing if you submit your comments. It's a honor to have you there. Thanks you again

        Best regards

        Chaouki

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        From: justbrasil@...
        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:19:24 +0000
        Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Invitation

        Dear Chaouki,

        Your blog looks beautiful. I am officially a follower on your blog now. :)

        Congrats!

        Justine

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, chaouki mkaddem <chaouki-boss@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,

        > I am a member of many groups and the one with which I fell in love as soon as I joined it is the WEBHEADS. One of the most valuable features in this community is the notion of sharing. So, why only few members have joined my poetry blog that I want to share with you. I really need your encouragement and support.

        > You are cordially invited to follow my blog either on Blogpost or networkedblogs on facebook. Looking forward to seeing you on the "followers" list. Here are the links:

        > http://chaoukimkaddem.blogspot.com/

        > http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/ch._mkaddem_poetry/

        > Love!!

        > Chaouki

      • Helping North
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2010
          Congratulations Nellie!!!! I mean, Dr Deutsch!

          e-hugs from Argentina

          Paula Ledesma
          www.teach-with-internet.wikispaces.com