google Forms

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Dear Webheads:
      I would like to know if any of you has used Google Forms in your
      classes.
      I think GF may be very interesting for reading comprehension
      activities. ( do you use it for any other purpose? ) But the problem is
      that the responses are annonymous...I could not find any resource in GF
      to personalize responses unless I include a "what is your name?"
      item.Any suggestion?
      Hugs from Argentina, Nelba.

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        Hi Nelba,
        I used GF to create some worksheets for my class last semester. Yes, I included the question "What is your name?" because I don't think there was any other way to identify the students. The problem was I could not print out their pages easily (and when I finally managed to do it the format was lost so it was nearly impossible to read), so I could not give them feedback on their answers. It was very irritating, so after 2 worksheets I stopped and just made old-fashioned worksheets.

        I guess GF can be used for anonymous midterm feedback, or information collecting, but for worksheets I couldn't figure out how to do what I needed to do.

        I'll be interested to see if anyone had better luck.

        Nina

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nelba" <nelbaq@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads:
        > I would like to know if any of you has used Google Forms in your
        > classes.
        > I think GF may be very interesting for reading comprehension
        > activities. ( do you use it for any other purpose? ) But the problem is
        > that the responses are annonymous...I could not find any resource in GF
        > to personalize responses unless I include a "what is your name?"
        > item.Any suggestion?
        > Hugs from Argentina, Nelba.

      • Nelba
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2010