Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Just got the news!

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
      Congratulations, Dr. Nellie!

      2010/6/27 chaouki mkaddem <chaouki-boss@...>

      > A HUGE WoW, Nellie!! Congratulations!!!
      >
      > Hugs
      >
      > Chaouki

    • Marcela Amaral
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
        Dear Nellie,

        CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, I have to correct: Dear Dr.Nellie,

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
        It is your merit!!!!
        Marcela from Brazil :-)

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
          Dr. Nellie Deutsch:

          Warmest congratulations for this and thanx for this news. I am sure there was a lot of work done by the time. Just take the moment and enjoy. Thanx for sharing.

          Andreas
          Am 27.06.2010 um 19:32 schrieb nelliemuller:

          > Hello Friends,
          >
          > My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch. I will be conducting an online workshop on WebQuests starting July 1st that is free to all Webheads. Please contact me if you are interested so I can enroll you.
          >
          > Warm wishes,
          > Dr. Nellie Deutsch

        • Holly D
          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
            Chiming in with more "Congratulations!" Nellie.

            You surely have modeled determination, optimism, enthusiasm, professionalism, socio-constructivism, networking, and more, throughout your journey.

            Best wishes for ongoing success,
            Holly
            Charlottesville, VA USA

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "nelliemuller" <nelliemuller@...> wrote:

            > Hello Friends,
            >
            > My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch.
          • sue annan
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
              Congratulations Dr Nellie.

              Best wishes from sunny Jersey

            • Moira Hunter
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
                Yeeehaa Nellie!

                A huge hug and congrats, Dr Deutsch!  A long road worth it after all your work and effort.

                Moira xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch. I will be conducting an online workshop on WebQuests starting July 1st that is free to all Webheads. Please contact me if you are interested so I can enroll you.

                Warm wishes,

                Dr. Nellie Deutsch

              • hanaakhamis
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 27, 2010
                  Congratulations |Dr. Deutsch for the great achievement. Well-deserved indeed.

                  Hanaa Khamis

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "nelliemuller" <nelliemuller@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Friends,
                  >
                  > My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch. I will be conducting an online workshop on WebQuests starting July 1st that is free to all Webheads. Please contact me if you are interested so I can enroll you.
                  >
                  > Warm wishes,
                  > Dr. Nellie Deutsch

                • Hala Fawzi
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                    Hi Nellie,

                    Once again, heartiest Congratulations!!!

                    Hala

                  • Squires, Robert
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                      Congratulations Nellie,

                      Great news!

                      Robert

                      My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch. I will be conducting an online workshop on WebQuests starting July 1st that is free to all Webheads. Please contact me if you are interested so I can enroll you.

                      Warm wishes,
                      Dr. Nellie Deutsch

                    • Evelyn Izquierdo
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                        Congratulations, Nellie. I am really happy for you. Enjoy such a great moment of your personal and academic life.

                        Hugs from Caracas,

                        Evelyn Izquierdo
                        Escuela de Educación
                        Universidad Central de Venezuela
                        http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/
                        http://beyondtheenglishclassroomwalls.blogspot.com/

                        A huge hug and congrats, Dr Deutsch!  A long road worth it after all your work and effort.

                        Moira xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                        My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch. I will be conducting an online workshop on WebQuests starting July 1st that is free to all Webheads. Please contact me if you are interested so I can enroll you.

                        Warm wishes,

                        Dr. Nellie Deutsch

                      • Jennifer Verschoor
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                          Congratulations Dr. Nellie!!

                          Warm regards
                          Jennifer from Buenos Aires.

                        • Cora
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                            Dear Dr. Deutsch,

                            Congratulations on this great achievement!
                            I'm so happy for you!!!

                            Lots of hugs,
                            Cora C.

                            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "nelliemuller" <nelliemuller@...> wrote:

                            > Hello Friends,
                            >
                            > My mentor just called. I am officially Dr. Nellie Deutsch. I will be conducting an online workshop on WebQuests starting July 1st that is free to all Webheads. Please contact me if you are interested so I can enroll you.
                            >
                            > Warm wishes,
                            > Dr. Nellie Deutsch

                          • nelliemuller
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                              Thank you, Fernanda.

                              Message 14 of 28 , Jun 28, 2010
                                Thank you, Bee.

                                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

                                > Congratulations, Dr. Nellie Deutsch. Way to go!
                                > Warm regards from Brasil,
                                > Bee
                                >

                                > --
                                > Barbara Dieu
                                > http://barbaradieu.com
                                > http://beespace.net

                              • Nina Liakos
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jun 30, 2010
                                  Warm congratulations on your accomplishment, Dr Deutsch!

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jun 30, 2010
                                    Thank you, Nina.