Help with Gmail issue?

  • Holly D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 4:32 PM
      Hello dear Webheads,

      I'm in a real quandary and my tech-geek brother cannot find an answer -- maybe some of you have had or have heard of this problem?

      I have been unable to access my primary email account (a gmail account) for some 30+ hours now.

      I keep getting a "Temporary Error 500" / Numeric Code 21"

      message. I've tried signing out and trying to sign back in, have tried from several browsers, several computers, cell phone -- I can NOT access my email!!!

      This is a serious problem that I never thought I'd encounter.

      Google has only sent one message to multiple pleas for help, and it was a generic "Our engineers have been working hard to make improvements to Gmail,
      including the issue you described. Please only respond to this message if
      you are continuing to experience further difficulties."

      We have notified them of ongoing difficulties.

      I've posted to Google gmail support forums (and I'm not alone -- several others posting same problem, but no one yet posting a positive outcome or solution).

      Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Holly
      from sweltering Charlottesville, VA