Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Spoken as opposed to written messages by email

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      Dear Dennis:have you ever tried : http://www.voxopop.com ?I think it's a good option and you don't need to copy it to an e-mail if both of you have an account I guess.
      Good luck. A huge hug.Susana

      --- El mar 22-jun-10, Dennis Newson <djn@...> escribió:

      De: Dennis Newson <djn@...>
      Asunto: [evonline2002_webheads] Spoken as opposed to written messages by email
      Para: "evonline2002_webheads" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Fecha: martes, 22 de junio de 2010, 12:20

      A very old friend of mine has gone virtually blind in one eye and I

      want to switch to sending voice messages to him instead of writing.

      Could members on the list recommend the best way of doing this? Is

      there a good, free program, can I do it in Google, or must I record

      with Audacity and send as an attachment?

      Dennis