a request :)

  • beyzaylmaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2010
      Dear Webheads,

      I have just started writing an article on Webheads as COP (community of practice) and writing (its effects of writing).The focus of the article is going to be on Webheads as a COP, writing teachers and/or the teaching/learning of writing. I need to find some examples and maybe mentioning some of your collaborations which produced excellent writing from the students. Can you please share them with me?

      Thanks in advance.

      Best,

      Beyza

      http://twitter.com/Beyza
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2010
        Hi Beyza--
        I have an article on CoPs, and just finished an encyclopedia article. I can send them to you, if you wish.

        You might also look at Tere's Index to Webheads at

        Almeida d'Eça, T. (2002-2009). Index of "Webheads in Action" Web Pages and Related Sites. Retrieved from
        <http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index.htm>

        I also have a pretty extensive, recently revised, list of references for my article at
        Hanson-Smith, E. (2010). Community of Practice Resources. Retrieved from <http://webpages.csus.edu/~hansonsm/CoP_Resources.html>

        (Mind the extra spaces in URLs)

        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > I have just started writing an article on Webheads as COP (community of practice) and writing (its effects of writing).The focus of the article is going to be on Webheads as a COP, writing teachers and/or the teaching/learning of writing. I need to find some examples and maybe mentioning some of your collaborations which produced excellent writing from the students. Can you please share them with me?
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Beyza
        >
        > http://twitter.com/Beyza

      • sue annan
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
          Beyza,

          I will volunteer to help you.

          Sue

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
            Hi Beyza
            If you need some "guinea pigs" then you can contact me !
            Helen

            On 2 December 2010 20:54, sue annan <sue.annan@...> wrote:

            > Beyza,
            >
            > I will volunteer to help you.
            >
            > Sue

          • Michael Coghlan
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
              Beyza - I'm happy to be involved with your
              'mini-rearch'. Note though that I don't teach
              'students' anymore. I teach teachers. Or at least I try to :-)

              - Michael