Re: Auto captioning in YouTube/ Grouply

  • Maria D
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2010
      Hi Robert,

      Thanks for the tip. I agree with you; I've seen the most bizarre renderings when trying automatic translation of long pieces of text. But what I would love to have others do for me is the timing bit.

      BTW, I saw your message through Grouply and answered from there, thinking I had discovered a time-saving feature. The thing is, I see my message to you never made it to this group. I wonder where it has ended up :-) Still trying to find my way around Grouply after migrating from Ning.

      Best,
      Mary