Re: RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online confer ence

  • Teadira Perez
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
      Dear Webheads:

      I managed to get registered through this URL:

      http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/

      Good Luck!

      Teadira

      On 7 June 2010 04:47, Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> wrote:

      > Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,
      >
      > I got into the website. How do I log in? How to apply the account and
      > password?
      >
      > Delin
      >
      > --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>>
      > 寫道:
      >
      > 寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>
      > >
      > 主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference
      > 收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      > >
      > 日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17
      >

      > You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held
      > by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.
      >
      > <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>
      >
      > "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to
      > use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding
      > e-learning across a range of industry contexts.
      > "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing
      > sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact
      > informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference
      > participants."
      > Cheers--
      > --Elizabeth
      > (limping around)

      Teadira Pérez
      Centro de Investigaciones en Lenguas Extranjeras - CILE
      Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
      Escuela de Idiomas Modernos
      Universidad de Los Andes
      Presidenta de AVEALMEC
      http://avealmec.org.ve/
      http://cled.org.ve/teadira/

    • mbarek akaddar
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
        Happy to join Teadira , Chaouki , Nina in registering to the conference . Thanks Elizabeth for sharing the link .
        Hugs

        Mbarek

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        From: teadira@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:27:39 -0430
        Subject: Re: RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference

        Dear Webheads:

        I managed to get registered through this URL:

        http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/

        Good Luck!

        Teadira

        On 7 June 2010 04:47, Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> wrote:

        > Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,

        > I got into the website. How do I log in? How to apply the account and

        > password?

        > Delin

        > --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>>

        > 寫道:

        > 寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>

        > 主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference

        > 收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

        > 日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17

        > You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held

        > by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.

        > <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

        > "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to

        > use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding

        > e-learning across a range of industry contexts.

        > "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing

        > sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact

        > informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference

        > participants."

        > Cheers--

        > --Elizabeth

        > (limping around)

        Teadira Pérez

        Centro de Investigaciones en Lenguas Extranjeras - CILE

        Facultad de Humanidades y Educación

        Escuela de Idiomas Modernos

        Universidad de Los Andes

        Presidenta de AVEALMEC

        http://avealmec.org.ve/

        http://cled.org.ve/teadira/

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
          Delin--
          The site URL I gave you has a registration link (I think Tere included it in her response), and a link for further info--both pdf files to download.

          The original site is
          <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

          Registration doesn't really begin until June 9.

          I believe once you have registered you will receive updates.

          There is also a practice session with Elluminate Live listed in the info materials.

          I am not part of the sponsors, just an interested member of AFL, so you will need to get further information from their Website.

          Cheers--
          --Elizabeth HS