Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: When Digital Doesn't Do It

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
      >I'd like an e-book where I can scribble and underline and draw pictures right on the page. So when I flip through it, I'll catch a glimpse of my own contributions to the author's work. Like a real book.

      Check out something called KNO.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kno

      Warm regards,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2010
        Hi, Elizabeth!

        A few months ago Sarolta sent a message calling our attention to "Sophie",
        free downloadable software to create interactive books, "networked
        multimedia documents"... I've only seen the video and it sounds quite
        interesting. But the point I want to get to is this feature "Comment frames
        allow easily constructed spaces for discussion inside of books", the only
        thing that comes slightly close to what you'd like. BTW, I'd also like the
        same features in an e-book.
        http://sophiecommons.org/

        Hugs, Teresa