Pocket Cultures

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2010
      Dear friends,

      I'm very glad to tell you that now I'm a contributor to an international
      space for bloggers that share information, impressions, account about their
      cultures, http://pocketcultures.com . I thought you might be interested in
      it, as you can find wonderful cultural texts to explore with your groups
      about many different topics, food, marriage, traditions, music, etc...I'm
      even planning to write some lesson plans for some of the posts there due to
      their richness and appropriateness for the classroom.

      Yesterday, I had my debut post about one of our typical foods,
      feijoada<http://pocketcultures.com/topicsoftheworld/2010/06/04/feijoada-in-brazil/>,
      and today I started the countdown for the world cup and we'll have updates
      on that in the month of June.
      http://pocketcultures.com/topicsoftheworld/2010/06/05/worldcupcountdown/

      I hope you find it useful, and if you have any suggestions, comments, make
      sure you contact me.

      Beijos,
      Carla
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com