Re: Some questions concerning long-distance teaching

  • Natasa
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 4 5:27 PM
      Dear Natasha and Carla,
      Thank you for keeping your fingers crossed for me.
      Natasha, you know what I am facing here and how difficult it's going to be, so your Thomas Edison quote really made my day.
      Carla, you gave me a lot of practical advice. I have used different platforms as an online student, so I suppose that now I need to think about how I felt in them. Eventually, I should teach the students to use different applications for different purposes and to feel at home with them, but for starters I think everything should be in one place (whether it is Moodle or a wiki). I agree - students seem to like Moodle because of its modular layout, though I am personally a PBWorks fan:)
      I will definitely keep you posted.
      Natasa