Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Feedback from young learners

  • Peggy George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      Sarah,
      You could probably use Google Forms to create your online feedback
      quiz. It will give you the results in a spreadsheet. There are many
      themes that are built into Google Forms that you can choose to make
      them more visually attractive.
      Peggy

      On Jun 4, 2010, at 11:21 AM, SarahP wrote:

      > Hello - I am new to the group (I did the BAW in 2009), and hope you
      > can help me with this. I am running a short wiki based project with
      > some 10/11 year olds - linking groups in Spain and Turkey. I would
      > like to get feedback from the children on the experience. I want to
      > do an online quiz which would co-ordinate the results for me. Any
      > suggestions on a suitable tool? If I could make it fun or visually
      > attractive in some way that would be great. Thanks!!
      > Sarah
    • Squires, Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
        I haven't used Google forms, but will give it a try. I often use survey
        monkey. You can export to Excel and it gives you graphs of your results
        in bar chart form. http://surveymonkey.com

        It's definitely one of my favorite tools.

        Hope this helps,

        Robert