Feedback from young learners

  • SarahP
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hello - I am new to the group (I did the BAW in 2009), and hope you can help me with this. I am running a short wiki based project with some 10/11 year olds - linking groups in Spain and Turkey. I would like to get feedback from the children on the experience. I want to do an online quiz which would co-ordinate the results for me. Any suggestions on a suitable tool? If I could make it fun or visually attractive in some way that would be great. Thanks!!
      Sarah
    • Peggy George
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
        Sarah,
        You could probably use Google Forms to create your online feedback
        quiz. It will give you the results in a spreadsheet. There are many
        themes that are built into Google Forms that you can choose to make
        them more visually attractive.
        Peggy

        On Jun 4, 2010, at 11:21 AM, SarahP wrote:

        > Hello - I am new to the group (I did the BAW in 2009), and hope you
        > can help me with this. I am running a short wiki based project with
        > some 10/11 year olds - linking groups in Spain and Turkey. I would
        > like to get feedback from the children on the experience. I want to
        > do an online quiz which would co-ordinate the results for me. Any
        > suggestions on a suitable tool? If I could make it fun or visually
        > attractive in some way that would be great. Thanks!!
        > Sarah
      • Squires, Robert
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
          I haven't used Google forms, but will give it a try. I often use survey
          monkey. You can export to Excel and it gives you graphs of your results
          in bar chart form. http://surveymonkey.com

          It's definitely one of my favorite tools.

          Hope this helps,

          Robert