Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Dear Elizabeth,
      Thanks a lot for the information.

      I hope your limping disappears very soon,

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
        Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,

            I got into the website.  How do I log in?  How to apply the account and password?

        Delin

        --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> 寫道:

        寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
        主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference
        收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
        日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17

        You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.

        <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

        "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to
        use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding e-learning across a range of industry contexts.
        "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing
        sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact
        informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference
        participants."
        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth
        (limping around)

      • Teadira Perez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
          Dear Webheads:

          I managed to get registered through this URL:

          http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/

          Good Luck!

          Teadira

          On 7 June 2010 04:47, Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> wrote:

          > Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,
          >
          > I got into the website. How do I log in? How to apply the account and
          > password?
          >
          > Delin
          >
          > --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>>
          > 寫道:
          >
          > 寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>
          > >
          > 主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference
          > 收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
          > >
          > 日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17
          >

          > You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held
          > by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.
          >
          > <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>
          >
          > "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to
          > use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding
          > e-learning across a range of industry contexts.
          > "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing
          > sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact
          > informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference
          > participants."
          > Cheers--
          > --Elizabeth
          > (limping around)

          Teadira Pérez
          Centro de Investigaciones en Lenguas Extranjeras - CILE
          Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
          Escuela de Idiomas Modernos
          Universidad de Los Andes
          Presidenta de AVEALMEC
          http://avealmec.org.ve/
          http://cled.org.ve/teadira/

        • mbarek akaddar
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
            Happy to join Teadira , Chaouki , Nina in registering to the conference . Thanks Elizabeth for sharing the link .
            Hugs

            Mbarek

            To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
            From: teadira@...
            Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:27:39 -0430

            Dear Webheads:

            I managed to get registered through this URL:

            http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/

            Good Luck!

            Teadira

            On 7 June 2010 04:47, Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> wrote:

            > Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,

            > I got into the website. How do I log in? How to apply the account and

            > password?

            > Delin

            > --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>>

            > 寫道:

            > 寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>

            > 主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference

            > 收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

            > 日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17

            > You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held

            > by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.

            > <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

            > "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to

            > use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding

            > e-learning across a range of industry contexts.

            > "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing

            > sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact

            > informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference

            > participants."

            > Cheers--

            > --Elizabeth

            > (limping around)

            Teadira Pérez

            Centro de Investigaciones en Lenguas Extranjeras - CILE

            Facultad de Humanidades y Educación

            Escuela de Idiomas Modernos

            Universidad de Los Andes

            Presidenta de AVEALMEC

            http://avealmec.org.ve/

            http://cled.org.ve/teadira/

          • Elizabeth
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
              Delin--
              The site URL I gave you has a registration link (I think Tere included it in her response), and a link for further info--both pdf files to download.

              The original site is
              <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

              Registration doesn't really begin until June 9.

              I believe once you have registered you will receive updates.

              There is also a practice session with Elluminate Live listed in the info materials.

              I am not part of the sponsors, just an interested member of AFL, so you will need to get further information from their Website.

              Cheers--
              --Elizabeth HS