Free online conference

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
      You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.

      <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

      "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to
      use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding e-learning across a range of industry contexts.
      "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing
      sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact
      informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference
      participants."
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth
      (limping around)

    • Maria Irene Albers
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
        Dear Elizabeth,
        Thanks a lot for the information.

        I hope your limping disappears very soon,

        María Irene Albers de Urriola
        Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
        Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
        Universidad de Carabobo

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
          Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,

              I got into the website.  How do I log in?  How to apply the account and password?

          Delin

          --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...> 寫道:

          寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...>
          主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference
          收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
          日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17

          You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.

          <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

          "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to
          use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding e-learning across a range of industry contexts.
          "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing
          sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact
          informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference
          participants."
          Cheers--
          --Elizabeth
          (limping around)

        • Teadira Perez
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
            Dear Webheads:

            I managed to get registered through this URL:

            http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/

            Good Luck!

            Teadira

            On 7 June 2010 04:47, Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> wrote:

            > Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,
            >
            > I got into the website. How do I log in? How to apply the account and
            > password?
            >
            > Delin
            >
            > --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>>
            > 寫道:
            >
            > 寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>
            > >
            > 主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference
            > 收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
            > >
            > 日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17
            >

            > You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held
            > by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.
            >
            > <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>
            >
            > "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to
            > use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding
            > e-learning across a range of industry contexts.
            > "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing
            > sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact
            > informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference
            > participants."
            > Cheers--
            > --Elizabeth
            > (limping around)

            Teadira Pérez
            Centro de Investigaciones en Lenguas Extranjeras - CILE
            Facultad de Humanidades y Educación
            Escuela de Idiomas Modernos
            Universidad de Los Andes
            Presidenta de AVEALMEC
            http://avealmec.org.ve/
            http://cled.org.ve/teadira/

          • mbarek akaddar
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
              Happy to join Teadira , Chaouki , Nina in registering to the conference . Thanks Elizabeth for sharing the link .
              Hugs

              Mbarek

              To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
              From: teadira@...
              Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:27:39 -0430

              Dear Webheads:

              I managed to get registered through this URL:

              http://networksevents.flexiblelearning.net.au/

              Good Luck!

              Teadira

              On 7 June 2010 04:47, Delin Chiao <derli1212@...> wrote:

              > Dear webheads and Dr. Hanson-Smith,

              > I got into the website. How do I log in? How to apply the account and

              > password?

              > Delin

              > --- 10/6/3 (四),Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>>

              > 寫道:

              > 寄件者: Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <ehansonsmi@...<ehansonsmi%40yahoo.com>

              > 主旨: [evonline2002_webheads] Free online conference

              > 收件者: "evonline group" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>

              > 日期: 2010年6月3日,四,上午10:17

              > You might be interested in this free online conference on June 16-17, held

              > by the Australian Flexible Learning Network.

              > <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

              > "This online conference will provide insights into exciting ways to

              > use social media and e-technologies, as well as strategies for embedding

              > e-learning across a range of industry contexts.

              > "The conference will feature nine interactive web conferencing

              > sessions, plus lunchtime opportunities to network and interact

              > informally with a panel of e-learning experts and other conference

              > participants."

              > Cheers--

              > --Elizabeth

              > (limping around)

              Teadira Pérez

              Centro de Investigaciones en Lenguas Extranjeras - CILE

              Facultad de Humanidades y Educación

              Escuela de Idiomas Modernos

              Universidad de Los Andes

              Presidenta de AVEALMEC

              http://avealmec.org.ve/

              http://cled.org.ve/teadira/

            • Elizabeth
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
                Delin--
                The site URL I gave you has a registration link (I think Tere included it in her response), and a link for further info--both pdf files to download.

                The original site is
                <http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/content/communities-practice>

                Registration doesn't really begin until June 9.

                I believe once you have registered you will receive updates.

                There is also a practice session with Elluminate Live listed in the info materials.

                I am not part of the sponsors, just an interested member of AFL, so you will need to get further information from their Website.

                Cheers--
                --Elizabeth HS