Memeership figures Yahoogroups

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 1:00 AM
      I need to have month by month membershp ifigures over several years
      of a Yahoo group. How can this be done? Dennis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 2:33 AM
        Hi, Dennis!

        The only way I see it is click Members and then Joined, and then set the
        date (in Joined) to the oldest and start counting how many joined every
        month. I couldn't find an easier way.

        Hugs, Teresa

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1 9:33 PM
          There used to be a display of membership by month for the life of the group,
          in a chart with years on the Y axis, but that's no longer there. Shade!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1 9:59 PM
            Vance,

            You give me an idea. Perhaps if I look at the site that mirrors the
            internet I may find what used to be.

            Dennis