Re: Apple vs. google

  • ElizabethA
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2010
      Barbara - you are really on the ball :-)
      I listened to an interview with this yet another Harvard man Zittrain, on http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p007z0wx/Business_Daily_Controlling_the_internet/
      Where they talk about people jailbreaking their iphones and his remark is "I find it small solace that we will live in a world in which nerds have freedome and no one else does !
      Thank you once again for the link
      ElizabethA