Re: zimmertwins.ca moving to zimmertwins.com

  • Foxdenuk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2010
      I'm always on the prowl for stuff which will record 'what you hear' now that audio is so difficult with Vista (apparently Windows 7 is much better in that respect) and just this week found this http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/bbflashback.aspx which is free and does exactly that.

      Anne
      Anne Fox

      I used Camtasia this afternoon to