Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Videomail request + embed code

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      Hi, Elizabeth!

      There is an embed link in Tokbok. You need to open the video message you
      want to embed and on the top right of it you see five options in blue. Click
      "Share" and you get the URL and the embed code. Be sure to click the blue
      "Copy" button or you may not get the full code. That's my experience. Then
      just copy-paste it somewhere.

      Hugs, Teresa