RE: [evonline2002_webheads] chaouki's poetry award

  • chaouki mkaddem
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 9:52 AM
      Dear Teresa,
      Thanks a lot for sharing my joy. By the way it's not a beginner poem. Poetry For Beginners book, where I submitted my poem, is a book among the "For Beginner Series".
      For Beginners� is the documentary, graphic nonfiction book series. Every book in the series serves one purpose: to present to the reader in a straightforward, accessible manner the works of great thinkers and subjects alike. With subjects ranging from philosophy, to politics, to art and beyond, the For Beginners� series covers a range of familiar concepts in a humorous comic book-style, and takes a readily comprehensible approach that�s respective of the intelligence of its audience. This series is for those who want to know more about a subject, but don�t want to get bogged down in dry facts. Each book is painstakingly researched, written and illustrated in a style that best suits the subject.
      You can visit the Website: http://forbeginnersbooks.com/
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: tmvaz@...
      Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:12:55 +0100
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] chaouki's poetry award

      Dear Chaouki,

      Congratulations on a lovely poem full of beautiful deep thoughts. If this is

      a beginner poem, I just wonder what you can do at an advanced level. ;-)

      Hugs, Teresa