Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Dennis aka Osna Correcting Essays per email attachment

  • Veronica Baig
    Message 1 of 41 , May 7, 2010
      I use that approach only when a student really needs more help and I've agreed ahead of time to give this feedback and then allow the student to rewrite the assignment. On the rewrite, I do provide more explicit information about the errors.

      Veronica

      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8 8:09 PM
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary