Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Dennis aka Osna Correcting Essays per email attachment

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 41 , May 3, 2010
      Super, Vance. I'm off at once on the hunt and love using Camtasia. Will
      certainly post what I find.

      Enjoy your work. :-)

      Dennis

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Vance Stevens <vstevens@...>wrote:

      > Russell Stannard had a great idea to use camtasia (or utipu or camstudio or
      >
      > Jingproject.com) to screencast his corrections to student essays. According
      >
      > to him, it saved him time and his students responded enthusiastically to
      > this manner of correction, highlighting on the screen as he voiced his
      > feedback.
      >
      > Russell mentioned it in his recent talk at IATEFL and I think he blogged it
      >
      > when he came up with the idea some time ago. I think I heard about it via
      > Twitter.
      >
      > If you can find more concrete links on this (and I'm sure you can) please
      > post them on this list.
      >
      > Me I gotta get to work
      >
      > Vance

    • Maria D
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 8, 2010
        I can't believe I'll have to miss this memorable event! I'm green with envy :-) The thing is I'm travelling to Salta for the second (and last) week of the winter holidays.

        By the way, if Michael and Vance have some days to spare, they might want to take a look at this site: http://www.allaboutar.com/ard_salta.htm
        Both the north and the south of Argentina are worth a visit.

        Have a great time in Buenos Aires and share lots of photos!

        Mary