Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WebQuests

  • Ibrahim Rustamov
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2010
      Hello Sue,

      Thank you for the checking the site. I am just testing and welcome
      everyone to use it. I am doing my masters in educational technology at
      the University of Hartford. I stopped teaching in March 2007 and miss my
      students.
      I am very much interested learning Open Source software and its use in
      education, so I am trying to explore every available open source
      software :)

      Once again thank you for visiting the site.

      Ibrahim