Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WebQuests

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3 2:52 PM
      Hi Ibrahim
      That's great news!
      and thanks for the offer!

      Fernanda

      --
      Fernanda Rodrigues <m.f.d.rodrigues@...>
    • Ibrahim Rustamov
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3 6:17 PM
        Hello Sue,

        Thank you for the checking the site. I am just testing and welcome
        everyone to use it. I am doing my masters in educational technology at
        the University of Hartford. I stopped teaching in March 2007 and miss my
        students.
        I am very much interested learning Open Source software and its use in
        education, so I am trying to explore every available open source
        software :)

        Once again thank you for visiting the site.

        Ibrahim