Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Eyejot

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2010
      Dear Rita,
      Looks great, I think students would enjoy a lot sending video messages.

      Greetings,

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2010
        Thanks for that Rita! I'm going to try it out for personal reasons. Some friends send me NYT articles that they think are of great interest to me (they usually are!) and now I'll comment by webcam on the most interesting ones.