Re: Eyejot

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2010
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Susana Canelo <susana_canelo@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rita :I think it's got a great potential. You sound very clear and it didn't take long to upload the video. I'll give it a try.
      > Thanks for sharingSusana.
      > If the students work on the same page, do they follow a thread? I mean, can they record following the topic?

      I've tried to click on the link that allows for the recording of the video, to see if the thread is "kept", but it wouldn't allow me. I could only "remove the frame" to start recording a new message, which would then be sent to people I chose. So we cannot follow/see the thread, unfortunately.
      Yet, it's a good tool to exploit.

      Thanks, Susana, for your comment.

      Rita
    • Maria Irene Albers
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2010
        Dear Rita,
        Looks great, I think students would enjoy a lot sending video messages.

        Greetings,

        María Irene Albers de Urriola
        Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
        Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
        Universidad de Carabobo

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2010
          Thanks for that Rita! I'm going to try it out for personal reasons. Some friends send me NYT articles that they think are of great interest to me (they usually are!) and now I'll comment by webcam on the most interesting ones.