TokBox capabilities

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      Though there is a charge, these new capabilites for TokBox look good. I use the free version to send video mail to the family.

      Cheers--
      ElizabethHS
      ========

      Super-size your next TokBox
      video chat with our newest premium feature, Broadcast. Broadcast enables
      a video chat with up to 12 people to be watched and contributed to by an
      audience of up to 200. Other features include the ability to:
      * Record a video
      welcome message for participants
      * Invite
      audience members to come on-screen
      * Allow audience
      members to submit video questions
      As the organizer, you’re
      in charge of the chat from start to finish with moderation controls.
      Each Broadcast video chat will
      cost the organizer (and no one else) $18.99, or $12.99 if they’re
      already
      subscribed to moderation & scheduling.
      Use
      Broadcast video chat for your next company meeting, tutoring session, seminar,
      or press conference. The possibilities are endless.
      Learn more about
      Broadcast video chat now. We look
      forward to hearing what you think.
      The TokBox Team