Re: TESOL Convention blog

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5 2:02 PM
      Thanks so much for putting up the blog, Nina--
      I hope others will link through their comments so that we can see all the pix and comments in one place.

      Let's make this a Webheads' tradition!

      I'll try to add some more pix as soon as I get over the dreadful cold I seem to have gotten on the plane home--the climate wasn't real great. Hope New Orleans is better!

      --Elizabeth