Re: TESOL Convention blog

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2010
      Thanks, Carla, and all those who posted. If you want to post and are not a blog member, just email me and I will add you as a writer. nina dot liakos at gmail.com

      I tried to post more content (what I saw) in addition to just photos and social stuff this year--it's hard when you get home so late and are so tired and everything seems to run together in your mind! Having my laptop made it easier (but it was HEAVY).

      I have enjoyed blogging with all who joined the blog and hope those who were unable to travel to Boston enjoyed it as well.

      The blog address is http://wia-in-boston.blogspot.com

      Nina

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Nina, for organizing our space for sharing. I've just posted there
      > some impressions, notes and wonderful photos!
      > http://wia-in-boston.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-about-community-and-networking.html
      >
      > Beijos and miss you all!
      > Carla
      > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      >

      > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Those who attended last week's TESOL Convention in Boston are back home
      > > again, and some of us blogged about it and/or posted photos here:
      > > http://wia-in-boston.blogspot.com
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Nina

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
        Thanks so much for putting up the blog, Nina--
        I hope others will link through their comments so that we can see all the pix and comments in one place.

        Let's make this a Webheads' tradition!

        I'll try to add some more pix as soon as I get over the dreadful cold I seem to have gotten on the plane home--the climate wasn't real great. Hope New Orleans is better!

        --Elizabeth