Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Uploading Jing videos to Youtobe

  • Peggy George
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 10:05 AM
      Hi Nelba,

      This is the information on the YouTube site about video file formats.

      YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats.The video files
      below are all accepted by YouTube. Some video formats work best and
      are most compatible with certain computers, software or devices.

      • Windows Media Video (.WMV)
      • .3GP (cell phones)
      • .AVI (windows)
      • .MOV (mac)
      • .MP4 (ipod/psp)
      • .MPEG
      • .FLV (adobe flash)
      • .MKV (h.264)

      If you need to convert it to get it successfully uploaded, you might
      try this free site: http://media-convert.com/
      It will convert from .swf to all of the above formats.

      This is information from the JingProject website and it looks like you
      need JingPro to upload directly to YouTube:
      Jing Pro can send videos directly to YouTube. Be sure that you record
      videos in MPEG4-AVC format. YouTube does not support SWF video format.
      /help.jingproject.com/share/the-youtube-button-jing-pro-on/

      Good luck!
      Peggy George