Re : [evonline2002_webheads] Uploading Jing videos to Youtobe

  • Omar Champ
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
      Hi Nelba!
      I remember once having the same problem loading a video to my Ning network. I tried several times but the video didn't work as expected. The sound was working but not pictures displayed. I tried a software (converter) and it worked for me. You may free download it here & I hope it'll work for you too: Total Video Converter
      Best regards,
      Omar

    • Peggy George
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
        Hi Nelba,

        This is the information on the YouTube site about video file formats.

        YouTube accepts a wide range of video file formats.The video files
        below are all accepted by YouTube. Some video formats work best and
        are most compatible with certain computers, software or devices.

        • Windows Media Video (.WMV)
        • .3GP (cell phones)
        • .AVI (windows)
        • .MOV (mac)
        • .MP4 (ipod/psp)
        • .MPEG
        • .FLV (adobe flash)
        • .MKV (h.264)

        If you need to convert it to get it successfully uploaded, you might
        try this free site: http://media-convert.com/
        It will convert from .swf to all of the above formats.

        This is information from the JingProject website and it looks like you
        need JingPro to upload directly to YouTube:
        Jing Pro can send videos directly to YouTube. Be sure that you record
        videos in MPEG4-AVC format. YouTube does not support SWF video format.
        /help.jingproject.com/share/the-youtube-button-jing-pro-on/

        Good luck!
        Peggy George