Re: [evonline2002_webheads] sorry for my spelling Hanaa

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Congrats for YOUR Award !!!Sorry , my mistake in previous e-mail
      Susana

      De: hanaakhamis <hanaakhs@link. net>

      Asunto: [evonline2002_ webheads] Happy Easter & Thank you

      Para: evonline2002_ webheads@ yahoogroups. com

      Fecha: sábado, 3 de abril de 2010, 7:21

      Dear Webheads in Action all over the world ...

      I wanted to share with you my feelings of gratitude. I won the Roving Reporters' Writing Competition for IATEFL Harrogate 2010, thanks to the organizational efforts of the WiA09 team. They were such an inspiration to me and surely to many other practitioners.

      For details, go to <http://rovingharrog ate2010.blogspot .com/2010_ 03_01_archive. html>

      I wasn't sure I could make it to the conference this year due to visa issues. However, beginner's luck was on my side. Here's my story:

      I applied for a visa to the UK on March 30 & got it on March 31. That's unprecedented. I raise my hat to all who made this possible. Admirable coordination job went on. All that remains is for me to pack. The right way: identify what's essential and what's not. No need for extra luggage on a business trip. Or is it a convalescence trip after 6 weeks of feeling under the weather? I've made it just in time for Harrogate. Yuppi!

      Re-posted from <http://rovingharrog ate2010.blogspot .com/2010_ 04_01_archive. html>

      Thanks to all and Happy Easter!

      Gratefully,

      Hanaa