Making Comic Strips by Bill

  • Nelba
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Dear Bill
      Thank you for sharing the info about Making Comic Strips. I find it very useful!
      Happy Easter to all Webheads from Argentina
      Nelba Quintanaalias Nelba Aeon en Second Lifehttp://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com

      Yahoo! Cocina

      http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

    • wmz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        Thank you so much, Nelba.
        Warmest wishes to you and our group for the Easter holiday.
        Sincerely,