Any Webheads in Toronto?

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi dear friends!

      A friend of mine, colleague from my university, is in Toronto, Canada. She is new there and would like to make some contacts with English teachers. Are there any Webheads around there? If so, please, let me know. Thanks!!!

      Happy Holidays!

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela