Webheads in Toronto?

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi dear friends!

      A friend of mine, colleague from my university, is in Toronto, Canada. She is new there and would like to make some contacts with English teachers. Is there any Webheads around there? If so, please, let me know. Thanks!!!

      Warm regards from Caracas,

      Evelyn Izquierdo
      Escuela de Educación
      Universidad Central de Venezuela