Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Back from TESOL in Boston

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hi Veronica,
      I couldn't agree with you more, probably you don't see each member very frequently but the relationship is there and keeps everybody together.

      Hope to see you in New Orleans, regards from very hot Valencia, Venezuela,
      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo