Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Argentinian Webheads

  • Jennifer Verschoor
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 29, 2010
      Dear Bee,

      This is just wonderful!!!! Where will you be staying? Are you going to be in
      downtown?
      I am so happy to know that finally I will be able to meet you f2f :-)

      Warm regards
      Jennifer

      2010/3/29 Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...>

      > Hello!
      > I'll be in Buenos Aires from April 10th to 17th and it would be lovely if
      > we
      > could organize a Webhead meetup!
      > Who would be able to make it? Where and when can we get together?
      > Warm regards from Brazil,
      > Bee
      >
      > --
      > Barbara Dieu
      > http://barbaradieu.com
      > http://beespace.net

      Jennifer Verschoor
      www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 29, 2010
        Hi Jen,
        I'll be staying on Hipolito Yrigoyen Street, near Café Torttoni, downtown.
        Where are you living/working?
        Write me off list.
        Warm regards,
        Bee

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://barbaradieu.com

      • vickys162000
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 29, 2010
          Dear Bee,

          I will have just arrived from IATEFL in the UK so won't be in BA to plan anything. But I would be delighted to be part of the meeting!

          Best,
          Vicky S

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jen,
          > I'll be staying on Hipolito Yrigoyen Street, near Caf� Torttoni, downtown.
          > Where are you living/working?
          > Write me off list.
          > Warm regards,
          > Bee
          >

          > --
          > Barbara Dieu
          > http://barbaradieu.com
          > http://beespace.net

        • want2no7
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 29, 2010
            Hi Bee,

            What a shame I will just miss you in Buenos Aires--I will be there April 23-25. It would be lovely to meet up with some Webheads then if anyone is around.

            Bee, I am looking so forward to getting together in Sao Paulo in May. (I still don't have the specific details yet).

            Have fun during your visit in Buenos Aires! And if there are any Webheads available for a post-Bee Webhead get-together please let me know!

            Jane

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

            > Hello!
            > I'll be in Buenos Aires from April 10th to 17th and it would be lovely if we
            > could organize a Webhead meetup!
            > Who would be able to make it? Where and when can we get together?
            > Warm regards from Brazil,
            > Bee
            >

            > --
            > Barbara Dieu
            > http://barbaradieu.com
            > http://beespace.net

          • Barbara Dieu
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 29, 2010
              We have opened a Doodle: Meeting Bee in BA to plan our meeting.
              http://doodle.com/sh2ugcb5kiteucmr
              Add your name and availability if you are around :-)
              Warm regards,
              Bee

              --
              Barbara Dieu
              http://barbaradieu.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 29, 2010
                Hi Bee,

                It would be lovely to meet you in the flesh! I live about an hour
                from Buenos Aires, so if you like you can count me in for a meeting.

                Warm regards
                Beatriz
              • Barbara Dieu
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 30, 2010
                  HI Beatriz!
                  Wonderful! Add your name to Doodle if you can make it! Apparently
                  Sunday 18th end of the afternoon and evening are the best times for
                  everyone. I will be visiting the San Telmo fair with hubby and friends
                  in the morning and afternoon so will probably meet you all from there.
                  Not sure what Jen has in mind but looking forward to it.

                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 30, 2010
                    Dear Jane,

                    I am sure I speak on behalf of all Argentinian webheads when I say we are always up for a f2f meeting with ur fellow webheads from around the world.
                    So tell us a few more details about your stay and we will surely organise something.

                    Cheers,
                    Vicky S

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "want2no7" <japetring@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Bee,
                    >
                    > What a shame I will just miss you in Buenos Aires--I will be there April 23-25. It would be lovely to meet up with some Webheads then if anyone is around.
                    >
                    > Bee, I am looking so forward to getting together in Sao Paulo in May. (I still don't have the specific details yet).
                    >
                    > Have fun during your visit in Buenos Aires! And if there are any Webheads available for a post-Bee Webhead get-together please let me know!
                    >
                    > Jane
                  • Stella Saubidet
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 30, 2010
                      I agree!!! It's a great idea to meet maaaany webheads f2f!!!

                      stella
                      I am sure I speak on behalf of all Argentinian webheads when I say we are always up for a f2f meeting with ur fellow webheads from around the world.
                      So tell us a few more details about your stay and we will surely organise something.

                      Cheers,
                      Vicky S

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "want2no7" <japetring@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Bee,
                      >
                      > What a shame I will just miss you in Buenos Aires--I will be there April 23-25. It would be lovely to meet up with some Webheads then if anyone is around.
                      >
                      > Bee, I am looking so forward to getting together in Sao Paulo in May. (I still don't have the specific details yet).
                      >
                      > Have fun during your visit in Buenos Aires! And if there are any Webheads available for a post-Bee Webhead get-together please let me know!
                      >
                      > Jane

                      __________ Información de NOD32 4976 (20100326) __________

                      Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 Antivirus System
                      http://www.nod32.com

                    • want2no7
                      Message 10 of 23 , Mar 30, 2010
                        Vicky,
                        Thank you for your message. I haven't arranged where I will be staying yet and I am afraid I will not have an internet connection for the next 10 days (I am leaving tomorrow on a cruise to the Panama Canal with my 88-year-old mother), but I do know that I will arrive in BA April 23 and will have a couple of days to "play" until the 25th or 26th. At this point my schedule is flexible those days. It would be fabulous to arrange to get together-- whether for dinner, or to walk, cycle or dance with Webheads! I will be by myself on this trip to Argentina and Brazil.

                        Hasta luego,
                        Jane

                        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "vickys162000" <saumell.vicky@...> wrote:

                        > Dear Jane,
                        >
                        > I am sure I speak on behalf of all Argentinian webheads when I say we are always up for a f2f meeting with ur fellow webheads from around the world.
                        > So tell us a few more details about your stay and we will surely organise something.
                        >
                        > Cheers,
                        > Vicky S
                      • want2no7
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 30, 2010
                          Thank you Stella. It would be fabulous to get together!

                          Jane

                          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Stella Saubidet" <saubidet@...> wrote:

                          > I agree!!! It's a great idea to meet maaaany webheads f2f!!!
                          >
                          > stella
                        • Beatriz Lupiano
                          Message 12 of 23 , Mar 31, 2010
                            Hi Bee

                            Thanks for your message!! I've already added myself to Doodle (nice
                            tool, btw -I didn't know about it).

                            Cheers
                            Beatriz
                          • want2no7
                            Message 13 of 23 , Mar 31, 2010
                              Hi again,
                              Just thought I would add that I'm meeting up with traveling companions on April 25 or 26 and then going to Uruguay. Are there any Webheads in Colonia or Montevideo or elsewhere? Again, I will be off-line the next 10 days, so my apologies in advance if I don't respond right away, but I'll check whenever I can.

                              Abrazos,
                              Jane

                              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "want2no7" <japetring@...> wrote:

                              > Thank you Stella. It would be fabulous to get together!
                              >
                              > Jane
                              >
                              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Stella Saubidet" <saubidet@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > I agree!!! It's a great idea to meet maaaany webheads f2f!!!
                              > >
                              > > stella

                            • Barbara Dieu
                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 12, 2010
                                Last Sunday 4 Argentinian Webheads came to meet me at the hotel: Maria Laura
                                Garcia, Jennifer Vernschor, Paula Ledesma and Gabriella Sellart. Paula had a
                                car so she very kindly chauffered us around. First, we went to Puerto Madero
                                and then had diner at a typical little restaurant in town. We kept talking
                                on and on until late. It was just great to chat and exchange impressions on
                                edutech and life in general :-) Thank you, girls and I hope I can offer you
                                the same hospitality when you come to visit me in Brazil.
                                Here are the photos I took from B.A., a city with a charming atmosphere!
                                http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=webheads%20in%20action&w=22104461%40N00
                                and
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/72157623713336883/

                                Warm regards from sunny B.A,
                                Bee

                                --
                                Barbara Dieu
                                http://barbaradieu.com

                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 13, 2010
                                  Dear Bee,

                                  Webheads certainly have been busy in different parts of the world in the
                                  last few weeks. How nice your meeting with our four Argentinian Webhead
                                  friends must have been. The photos are great!

                                  I also loved the photos of BA where Joao and I would like to go in a near
                                  future.

                                  Enjoy your time! :-)

                                  Hugs, Teresa

                                  > Last Sunday 4 Argentinian Webheads came to meet me at the hotel: Maria
                                  > Laura
                                  > Garcia, Jennifer Vernschor, Paula Ledesma and Gabriella Sellart. Paula had
                                  > car so she very kindly chauffered us around. First, we went to Puerto
                                  > Madero
                                  > and then had diner at a typical little restaurant in town. We kept
                                  > talking
                                  > on and on until late. It was just great to chat and exchange impressions
                                  > on
                                  > edutech and life in general :-) Thank you, girls and I hope I can offer
                                  > you
                                  > the same hospitality when you come to visit me in Brazil.
                                  > Here are the photos I took from B.A., a city with a charming atmosphere!
                                  > http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=webheads%20in%20action&w=22104461%40N00
                                  > and
                                  > http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee/sets/72157623713336883/
                                  >
                                  > Warm regards from sunny B.A,
                                  > Bee
                                • müzeyyen aykaç
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 14, 2010
                                    Dear Webheads,
                                    There is a problem in adding a friend to Webheads mailing list. I do not know whether I am doing a mistake or missing something or something like that...
                                    I know it is the easiest thing to do,but I just can't seem to add him to the mailing list!
                                    Please help!

                                    Best regards,

                                    Müzeyyen Aykaç
                                    University of Muğla
                                    Turkey

                                    ________________________________

                                  • michaelc@chariot.net.au
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Apr 14, 2010
                                      It's not possible for you to add a friend to the webheads email list.
                                      They must subscribe themselves by sending a blank email to
                                      evonline2002_webheads-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                                      It's that easy!

                                      - Michael

                                      > not know whether I am doing a mistake or missing something or
                                      > something like that...
                                      > I know it is the easiest thing to do,but I just can't seem to add him
                                      > to the mailing list!
                                      > Please help!
                                      >
                                      > Best regards,
                                      >
                                      > Müzeyyen Aykaç
                                      > University of Muğla
                                      > Turkey

                                    • Elizabeth
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Apr 15, 2010
                                        How lucky you are to have met f2f :-)

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                          Dear Bee,

                                          We had a whale of a time together!!! I was sooo happy to meet you f2f. Some
                                          years ago you showed me this new teaching world and always gave me a helping
                                          hand.
                                          I hope you have a safe trip back home and come back to visit us soon.
                                          A big kiss
                                          Jennifer

                                        • want2no7
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Apr 19, 2010
                                            Dear Argentinian Webheads,

                                            As you can see from my sudden flurry of activity, I'm online again and getting ready for my trip to South America. I'll be in Buenos Aires (San Telmo) April 23-25 and would love to meet up with some Webheads. I've followed the lead from Bee's brilliant use of Doodle and created a poll to see who can make it and when: http://doodle.com/g8xkiki7fah9t6ss

                                            Jane

                                            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "vickys162000" <saumell.vicky@...> wrote:

                                            > Dear Jane,
                                            >
                                            > I am sure I speak on behalf of all Argentinian webheads when I say we are always up for a f2f meeting with ur fellow webheads from around the world.
                                            > So tell us a few more details about your stay and we will surely organise something.
                                            >
                                            > Cheers,
                                            > Vicky S
                                          • want2no7
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Apr 21, 2010
                                              If any Webheads in Buenos Aires are interested in getting together this weekend, please let me know! Here's the Doodle link again: http://doodle.com/g8xkiki7fah9t6ss

                                              See you soon,
                                              Jane Petring
                                            • Helping North
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Apr 23, 2010
                                                Welcome Jane! How long will you stay in BA? This will be a rather busy weekend for me but I may check the schedule and see if I can join any of the alternatives at least in the last minute.
                                                Enjoy your stay

                                                Paula Ledesma