Re: Presentation of Enright Award - Update!

  • Glenn V
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 26, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to open the pics here at Manila airport but bandwidth is pretty poor at the domestic terminal. It was all I could do to upload Carla Raguseo's article on Twitter fiction to the folks at TESL-EJ, for the next On the Internet column, which I edited between Doha and here.

      Sorry also, I was in Doha airport yesterday during the academic session webcast. Wireless was detected but neither Bobbi nor I could connect to it. We don't think it was us (we're pretty good at getting onto wireless). Anyway, disappointed not to touch base with webheads in Boston.

      when I re-emerge into the Land of Decent Bandwidth I look forward to catching up. But for now, congratulations to EHS! Great that so many friends were there and marked the occasion. Greater still to have the support and congratulations of at least a thousand others around the world, who for one reason or another, couldn't get in the room.

      Well done everyone, happy!

      Vance