Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Asking for blogger templates

  • Michael Shade
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2010
      Blogger in Draft has recently issued a whole range of Templates that allow all sorts of themes and layouts, plus the usual editing options. In particular the layouts include a range of column options which I don't think were available before.

      http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/blogger-template-designer.html

      Un saludo,

      Michael