Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: wiki

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 24, 2010
      Dear Sarolta:What a good answer !!! I bookmarked the wiki farms to explore later.I didn't know they were called like that.Here we're discussing the wiki's gender, male or female. Just because in Spanish we need to say " el wiki" or "la wiki" , not a problem in English, hahaha.
      Thanks a lot !!!A huge hug from Argentina
      Susana