CAN YOU SUGGEST USES FOR SCREENSHARING IN ONLINE ESL CLASSES?

  • not_ants
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010
      Hi Webheads,

      I'm trying to use screensharing (vyew.com, dimdim.com, yuuguu.com and others have free screensharing software) in my online ESL classes and looking for specific ideas how to use it.

      So far I've got:

      1. SHOW NOTEPAD, MS OFFICE, ETC. (NON-
      INTERNET PROGRAMS)
      2. SHOW PICTURES FROM MY HARDDRIVE AND PLAY GAMES WITH
      PICTURES
      3. SHOW STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO DO
      SOMETHING...
      4. SHOW BLOCKED WEBSITES

      Do you guys have any other ideas how screensharing can be used (in ways that web co-surfing can't)?

      Thanks,

      Dave Winet
      http://www.study.com