Earthquake in Chile: everybody OK?

  • Maria D
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2010
      I'm following the news on TV and the images are terrible. I hope everybody in Chile is fine!
      Best,
      Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
        I second Mary! I've also been following the latest news on CNN and online,
        and am very happy that the tsunami warnings were cancelled. Very good news
        in the midst of such a tragedy.

        Hugs all, Teresa