online crimes

  • nouredine laouni
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
      hello the group , i hope you are all well .i'm loking for some resources on online crimes.can anyone please help help me find some resources on this issue.
      best regards
      nour_eddine
      Morocco.

    • Maria Victoria Saumell
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2010
        Dear Dennis,

        I do agree with Iwona about WiZiQ, and it does allow recordings.

        I had problems with the Moodle chat last year with my Master's students and
        switched to Skype. However I was not very satisfied and have decided to go
        for WiZiQ this year!

        It allows many more possibilities thans voice...

        Best,
        Vicky S

        --
        Vicky Saumell
        Dip (TM)TESOL

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2010
          Vicky,

          Thanks very much indeed for that vote for WiZiQ. I shall definitely try it
          out with my student from Manila. We used Skype today, but the quality was
          rather poor.

          Dennis

        • ronald_g2001
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2010
            Dennis,

            Userplane <http://www.userplane.com/directory> could be a viable
            alternative: no downloads, no accounts required (other than for the
            creator), choice of text/audio/video chat.

            Another even easier option could be Scribblar
            <http://www.scribblar.com/> : no downloads, no accounts required (other
            than for the creator), choice of text/audio chat + a shared whiteboard.

            Ron Gest

          • mbarek akaddar
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2010
              Dennis ,

              http://openstudy.com/ sounds having necessary features of a virtual classroom with audio and video .Or http://vyew.com/site/ , a virtual classroom audio , video and shared whiteboard

              RegardsMbarek

              http://allsharing.ning.com/

              To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 15, 2010
                Thank YOU so much for sharing,Mbarak.
                I am creating a room there for my 100 students to use.
                Looking forward to meeting your students there too.
                Yaodong

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 15, 2010
                  Ron and Mbarek,

                  Thank you so much for sharing those alternatives to Skype for 1:1 teaching
                  online. I shall look at them immediately.

                  Dennis

                • c chee
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 16, 2010
                    does the voice room have multiple video cam

                    Listen to the quiet thunder and remember.
                    Peace starts with communication.

                    Chee,   www.realteachers.org  www.voicelearning.com
                    email: bchee@...

                    ____________ _________ _________ __

                    From: gestr@sbcglobal. net

                    Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:36:41 +0000

                    Dennis,

                    Userplane <http://www.userplan e.com/directory> could be a viable

                    alternative: no downloads, no accounts required (other than for the

                    creator), choice of text/audio/video chat.

                    Another even easier option could be Scribblar

                    <http://www.scribbla r.com/> : no downloads, no accounts required (other

                    than for the creator), choice of text/audio chat + a shared whiteboard.

                    Ron Gest

                    Votre messagerie et bien plus où que vous soyez. Passez à Windows Live Hotmail, c'est gratuit !

                    https://signup. live.com/ signup.aspx? id=60969

                  • mbarek akaddar
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 16, 2010
                      Hi Yaodong ,
                      Glad that the links were useful toyou .Thank you for having room for us . Where did you create a room ? vyew or openstudy ?

                      Mbarek

                      http://allsharing.ning.com/

                      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 14, 2010
                        http://www.tokbox.com/view/about
                        Free video chat and video mail to anyone in the world without downloads or
                        hassles. Video call your AIM, MSN, GMail and Yahoo buddies.