Re: EVonline Kick-off meeting recording?

  • Foxdenuk
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
      Dear All
      Many thanks to Nergiz and also Vance and Teresa whose voices I have used in the latest episode of Absolutely Intercultural which centres on the EVonline sessions. Thanks again also to Moira who helped me find the launch recording. You can find the show at www.absolutely-intercultural.com I hope it gives a flavour of what goes on during the sessions but with 12 different sessions this is just a drop in the ocean and no doubt someone else would have ended up with a completely different show!
      Regards
      Anne

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
        Hi, Anne!

        Thank you for the honor of calling attention to BaW10 and me. Great
        propaganda...

        Do you mind changing the link in my name to the equivalent, but current,
        site? Or, better yet, to a more recent blog and "the apple of my eye" both
        because of how much I enjoyed these lessons and the award it got?

        http://64.71.48.37/teresadeca/school/blog7.htm (equivalent of what you
        linked)

        CALL Lessons 2005-2007 http://call05-06.us.splinder.com/ (tha apple of my
        eye)

        Congrats for the nomination for EPA!!! Let us know how we can help. :-)

        Thank you!

        Hugs, Teresa

        > Many thanks to Nergiz and also Vance and Teresa whose voices I have used
        > in the latest episode of Absolutely Intercultural which centres on the
        > EVonline sessions. Thanks again also to Moira who helped me find the
        > launch recording. You can find the show at
        > www.absolutely-intercultural.com I hope it gives a flavour of what goes on
        > during the sessions but with 12 different sessions this is just a drop in
        > the ocean and no doubt someone else would have ended up with a completely
        > different show!
        > Regards
        > Anne
        >
        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Foxdenuk" <af@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Hi All
        >> I'm in the process of putting together an Absolutely Intercultural
        >> podcast themed on the EVonline sessions. I have been looking and looking
        >> but can't find a recording of the kick-off meeting on Jan 10. Does such a
        >> recording exist? And if so where can I access it? I might try using a
        >> recording from a previous year instead if that doesn't work out. I only
        >> want snippets.
        >> Regards
        >> Anne
      • Foxdenuk