Crowd Wise

  • Karenne Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Many of us who run e-communities have paths which cross frequently across the blogosphere, twitterverse; on Facebook, in Nings on LinkedIn, however, we very rarely get the opportunity to sit down face-to-face

      and say "Hey, xyz works really well in my community but you know, I tried abc - - which I saw mnopq do well, but oddly enough it didn't for us..

      Oh you did fgh instead?

      That's a great concept..."

      As part of my preparation for the presentation/swap-shop I'll be giving at Harrogate in April, this new series on my blog will be exploring various factors inherent in working within online communities:

      # Types of Online platforms
      # Privacy issues
      # Mission statements, objectives & purpose
      # Group rules and maintaining protocol
      # Group identity
      # Individual identity
      # Life cycles of Groups
      # Collaboration, invention and working together
      # Differences in working with learners vs educators
      # Tribes and money

      Please come along and add your 2c, nickels, dimes and half-dollars - in short, do share your wisdom!

      http://kalinago.blogspot.com/search/label/crowd-wise

      Thanks muchly in advance :-))

      Karenne
      Kalinago English