Re: multi-lingual proverbs/sayings--to MaryZ

  • Cora
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 3, 2010
      Dear MaryZ,

      Perhaps you could ask your students to create their own projects/Google sites to promote creativity? :-)

      In order to protect our multilingual proverbs/sayings website, it's a good idea for us to avoid letting people who we don't know edit our pages.

      I'm thankful to have the chance to collaborate on this project with the webheads who are knowledgeable and reliable. :-)

      Thanks,
      Cora

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Mary <lightsteps@...> wrote:

      > I am taking a course in Moodle with Nellie Deutsch through
      > http://www.integrating-technology.com/ .
      > We are learning how to design an ESL course on a Moodle.
      >
      > I would like to request permission to link to this proverbs google site
      > project, and use it as a course assingment for our ESL students in our ESL
      > Moodle course.
      >
      > Currently the course is only a sandbox exercise in the Integrating
      > Technology Moodle for Teachers course, but when we complete the course
      > design, it will be hosted on the itforall server and offered as a real
      > course.
      >
      > The International proverbs project would be a great activity for the future
      > students of our course, when it becomes available.
      >
      > So, would it be ok to let our students participate in the project or should
      > it be restricted only to the webheads group?
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      > MaryZ
    • Mary
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 14, 2010
        That makes sense, and thank you both for your great advice! :)