Interview with Mark Pegrum - link

  • Nicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      Dear Webheads,

      We have recently launched an e- community for our past participants, and yesterday at our launch party held an interview with Mark Pegram, author of From Blogs to Bombs, in Ellumninate.

      I know that several of you have been referring to Mark's work in the EVO sessions on literacies, and Jennifer Verschoor suggested that I post a link to the recording of the interview with Mark to the WH list. I personally found the interview extremely interesting -- you'll find it here if you'd like to check it out!

      http://tiny.cc/ZdIbV

      (I'm really really hoping that the url won't corrupt in this posting, as urls so often seem to do in Yahoo groups! Let me know if it does and I will try to repost the link)

      A big thanks to Mark, fascinating stuff.

      Best wishes to all,
      Nicky
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
        Hi Nicky--
        I think Yahoo breaks up links as a safety measure--makes you stop and look at the URL to see what it is. But usually they are also clickable if you are reading them in Yahoo Mail or at the YG. I usually surround the URL with < > so that the user knows where they begin and end.
        Thanks for the links!
        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nicky" <nickyhockly@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > We have recently launched an e- community for our past participants, and yesterday at our launch party held an interview with Mark Pegram, author of From Blogs to Bombs, in Ellumninate.
        >
        > I know that several of you have been referring to Mark's work in the EVO sessions on literacies, and Jennifer Verschoor suggested that I post a link to the recording of the interview with Mark to the WH list. I personally found the interview extremely interesting -- you'll find it here if you'd like to check it out!
        >
        > http://tiny.cc/ZdIbV
        >
        > (I'm really really hoping that the url won't corrupt in this posting, as urls so often seem to do in Yahoo groups! Let me know if it does and I will try to repost the link)
        >
        > A big thanks to Mark, fascinating stuff.
        >
        > Best wishes to all,
        > Nicky

      • Karenne Sylvester
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010