The fringe benefits of failure

  • jenverschoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Dear Webheads,

      I came across this inspirational video. JK Rowling talks about failure "It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default."

      Really worth taking a look at http://www.ted.com/talks/jk_rowling_the_fringe_benefits_of_failure.html

      Warm regards
      Jennifer
      www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com